Secrets Escorts is a website providing an introduction service promoting self-employed escorts. All Escorts who advertise with Secrets are completely independent and no employer or employee relationship exists between the two parties. Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for time and companionship only. Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship. By using this website and our services you are agreeing that you understand this and to our terms & conditions.
Understanding How We Use Your Data
Who will be using my data?
- Secrets and clients
What do we use your data for?
- Clients: While you are using our website we will store and process your data to enable us to provide you with companionship and escort services. We will store and process your data so that we can organise and manage your escort bookings and process your payments. In order to fulfil your request, we may need to include personal information that may be of a sensitive nature.
- Escorts: As a representative of Secrets Escorts we will store your information, which will include personal information of a sensitive nature so that we are able to offer you promotion by our agency on our website in order to generate escort and companionship bookings for you.
What will happen to my data if I contact you?
- Clients: When you contact us we will use your information to make and manage bookings for you, take payments and ensure that your request is fulfilled.
- Escorts: Should you contact us with a view to being a representative of our agency we will store and process your information to satisfy that you meet our age and ID requirements before offering you representation as an escort with our agency. If you and ourselves agree that you will be promoted on our website we will store your details securely so that we can continue to make our introduction services available to you.
What data is being stored?
- Clients: We will store your personal information so that we are able to provide you with escort services. This may include data of a sensitive nature. We will store details of enquiries and bookings as required to be able to fulfil your request. We will only store this data with your explicit consent.
- Escorts: As a representative of Secrets Escorts we will store the personal details that you have submitted to us via our website, email, telephone, social media or any instant messaging services, or however you have chosen to contact us during the application process, or given to us by you when you register with Secrets Escorts. This may include sensitive, personal data which we will only collect and store with your explicit consent.
What data will be shared?
- Clients & Escorts: We will not share your data with any third parties other than those detailed within this document. We may however be required to share your information with any regulators or legal bodies that request it.
How long will my data be stored?
- Clients: Your data will be stored for as long as it is required, after which it will be deleted. Client details will be stored as long as is required in order to complete your bookings.
- Escorts: As representative of Secrets Escorts we will store your details for up to 7 years, after which your personal information will be deleted.
Who has access to my data?
- Clients & Escorts: we will never sell, share or otherwise distribute your data to any third parties other than those that are required for us to run our business and provide services to you.
How secure is my data?
- Clients & Escorts: We store your data on secure servers in the UK. We will use the proper security measures and procedures to secure your data.
How can i expect my data to be processed?
- To be able to process your request.
- To process and deliver escort services, including the management of payments, fees owed to the agency and any associated charges and to enable us to recover money owed to us.
- To administer, maintain and protect all aspects of our business, including troubleshooting, the analysis of data, testing, updating and maintaining our systems and to support, report and host data.
- To use data analytics in order to improve our services, websites, customer relationships and working practices.
Type of data being processed:
- Details regarding your identity, your contact details including your address, sensitive personal information.
- Details regarding your identity, your contact details including your address, financial details.
- Details regarding your identity, your contact details including your address, details required for technical purposes.
- Details required for technical and usage purposes.
Processing this data lawfully:
- The creation of a contract with you with your explicit consent.
- The creation of a contract with you and to protect our legitimate interests so that we can recover debts owed to us.
- To protect our legitimate interests in order that we can run our business, provide administrative and IT services, network security, prevent fraudulent activity, to enable us to restructure or reorganise our business or to comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect our legitimate interests to best fit customers to products and services, to keep our websites updated and appropriate and to develop our business.
How can you change your preferences?
We are fully compliant with EU GDPR (May2018) data protection guidelines. Your rights are fully respected so we will respond to any requests for access for personal information as well as requests to delete, correct, transfer data or to stop processing. We will also advise you on how to make a complaint to the relevant authorities (Information Commissioner’s Office). You should make any requests or objections in writing to the Data Controller. Please visit our website, give us a call, or email us if you wish to change your preferences at any time.
Can you opt out at a later date?
When you give us your agreement to process your data, you may contact us to amend or pull out of this agreement at any time. You may choose to object to processing and may request that your data is deleted with limitation. All user rights are respected as per GDPR. If you would like to comment or make a complaint, please get in touch with us. Where your personal sensitive data is collected, we will always ask for your explicit consent, which you can withdraw at any time by getting in touch with us.
How is your data stored and processed?
We will collect, store and process your data in the UK only and we will not knowingly transfer your data outside of the EU. Your data will be stored for as long as is required for us to provide our services to you, either as a client or as a representative of our agency. We will ensure that all data is deleted securely as per our strict Data and Removal Policy.
In order to provide our services to you we use recognised third parties to manage company accounts and provide banking services. We also reserve the right in the future to engage a reputable third party to take payments. We will store details of transactions, payments and orders for up to 7 years (or as long as is required by UK financial and company regulations). Such third parties may operate outside the EU and if this is the case we will ensure that your data is protected.
We will only use your data for the purposes for which it was collected. By law, we may be required to disclose your personal details without your knowledge, for example in connection with ongoing or impending legal proceedings; in order to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights, which may include providing information for the purpose of the prevention of fraud or to reduce credit risk; to any individual who we believe may apply to a court or such authority for that information and where we believe that a court of such authority will be reasonably likely to order the disclosure of that same personal information.
How can you contact us, exercise your rights or make a complaint?
If you are not satisfied, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner:
While Secrets Escorts does not encourage or condoneimproper conduct and content on our website, you understand and agree that you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials, particularly in relation to external links which are not owned or managed by Secrets Escorts. You therefore agree to use the service at your own risk.
You have the right to review your personal information and have inaccurate information about you corrected. If you wish to do so, or to notify a change in your details please contact us.
If you remain dissatisfied then please contact the Information Commissioner. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Acceptance Of Our Terms & Conditions
Secrets may update the Terms from time to time so please review the relevant pages regularly. Should you object to any term or condition, guideline, or subsequent changes made to www.secretsescorts.co.uk then we recommend the immediate disuse of Secrets Escorts.
Using Secrets Escorts
As a condition of your use of Secrets Escorts you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Secrets or the interests or property of Secrets’ users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Secrets;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Secrets and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Secrets.
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Secrets’ computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Secrets website.
You agree that:
- Secrets Escorts operates as a legitimate Introduction service who provide a contact service to promote Escort details to prospective clients.
- We accept no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims arising from Clients meeting with Escorts from this site or any other method we may offer.
- Technical failure or other causes may prevent us from providing a service and we will accept no liability if the service becomes unavailable or inaccessible due to technical fault.
- Secrets cannot be held responsible if an advertiser is not available at the required or preferred time/ date.
- Secrets cannot be held responsible if an advertiser is no longer available for escort services.
- Secrets will never provide contact numbers or personal details to clients of any escorts active with Secrets Escorts, or those escorts who have left or been dismissed from the agency.
The following content is prohibited to be included with specific reference to email messages sent using our email/ contact platform:
Messages that are unrelated to the service concerned
Spamming and the sending of several identical messages
Hate messages or those which are intended to insult
Messages referring to illegal, racist, sectarian, paedophile practices (this list is not exhaustive)
Exposure to Content
You understand that:
All listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, videos and all other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from Secrets’ website, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via Secrets.
Secrets does not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the website. You may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
The Secrets site and Content available through the website may contain links to other websites, which are completely unrelated to Secrets. Secrets makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Linking to any other websites is entirely at your own risk.
You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content.
Under no circumstances will Secrets be liable in any way for Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
You acknowledge that Secrets does pre-screen and approve Content, and that Secrets will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the spirit of the site or the Terms or for any other reason.
By using this website you acknowledge and agree that Secrets may preserve or disclose your Content, as well as your information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is necessary to:
Identify copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
Identify the content on the Secrets site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
Confirm a statement by you that content displayed is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
Confirm a statement by you declaring (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorised to act on behalf of that owner;
You may not infringe or try to infringe the privacy or rights of other Secrets users. This includes you storing or trying to store personal data of other Secrets users. Secrets will remove any infringing listing(s).
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that infringes copyright, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Secrets immediately via the ‘contact us’ page on our website. .
Dealings with Organisations and Individuals
You agree that your interactions with organisations and/or individuals found on or through the Service are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
You agree that Secrets Escorts is not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between users of and/ or escorts represented by this site, you understand and agree that Secrets is under no obligation to become involved.
In the event of a dispute with one or more other users/ escorts represented by the site, you hereby release Secrets, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
Termination of Service
You agree that Secrets, both immediately and without notice, has the right to:
Delete or deactivate escort profiles
Block your email or IP address
Terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof)
Remove and discard any Content within the Service that has violated the Terms
Further, you agree that Secrets shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service and that you will not attempt to use the Service after said termination.
By entering this site it is deemed that you have read, fully understood and agreed to the terms and conditions above.