Secrets Escorts is a website providing an introduction service promoting and advertising self-employed Escorts. All Escorts “Users” who advertise with Secrets Escorts are Users of the services provided by Secrets Escorts and are completely independent; no employer or employee relationship exists between the two parties. Money exchanged in legal adult personal services between an Escort advertised on the Secrets Escorts website and a Customer/Client (user of Secrets Escorts services/person engaging services of an Escort) is for time and companionship only. Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship. By using this website and our services you are agreeing that you understand this and to our terms & conditions.
Acceptance of Our Terms & Conditions
Secrets Escorts may update the Terms from time to time so please review the relevant pages regularly. Should you object to any term or condition, guideline, or subsequent changes made to www.secretsescorts.co.uk then we recommend the immediate disuse of Secrets Escorts.
Using Secrets Escorts
As a condition of your use of Secrets Escorts you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Secrets Escorts or the interests or property of Secrets Escorts users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Secrets Escorts;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Secrets Escorts and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Secrets Escorts;
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Secrets Escorts’ computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Secrets Escorts website.
You agree that:
- Secrets Escorts operates as a legitimate Introduction service who provide a contact service to promote User/Escort details to Customers of Secrets Escorts and prospective Clients of the Escort.
- We accept no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims arising from Customers meeting with Escorts from this site or any other method we may offer.
- We accept no liability whatsoever in respect of inaccurate information or details posted to our website by a Customer and/or User. We do however monitor the information on our website and should we consider it necessary information will be updated and/or remove as appropriate.
- Technical failure or other causes may prevent us from providing a service and we will accept no liability if the service becomes unavailable or inaccessible due to technical fault. We will however use reasonable endeavours to rectify any technical issues with the Secrets Escorts at the earliest available opportunity.
- Secrets Escorts cannot be held responsible if a User advertising their services on our website is not available at the required or preferred time/date.
- Secrets Escorts cannot be held responsible if a User is no longer available for escort services.
The following content is prohibited to be included with specific reference to email messages sent using our email/ contact platform:
- Messages that are unrelated to the service concerned;
- Spamming and the sending of several identical messages;
- Hate messages or those which are intended to insult; and
- Messages referring to illegal, racist, sectarian, paedophile practices (this list is not exhaustive)
Exposure to Content
You understand that:
- All listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, videos and all other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from Secrets Escorts website, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
- You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via Secrets Escorts.
- Secrets Escorts do not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the website. You may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
- The Secret Escorts website and Content available through the website may contain links to other websites, which are completely unrelated to Secrets Escorts. Secrets Escorts makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Linking to any other websites is entirely at your own risk.
- You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content.
- Under no circumstances will Secrets Escorts be liable in any way for Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You acknowledge that Secrets Escorts does pre-screen and approve Content, and that Secrets Escorts will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the spirit of the site or the Terms or for any other reason.
By using this website you acknowledge and agree that Secrets Escorts may preserve or disclose your Content, as well as your information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is necessary to:
- Identify copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Identify the content on the Secrets Escorts site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- Confirm a statement by you that content displayed is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Confirm a statement by you declaring (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorised to act on behalf of that owner;
- You may not infringe or try to infringe the privacy or rights of other Secret Escorts Customer/s. This includes you storing or trying to store personal data of other Secret Escorts Customer/s. Secrets Escorts will remove any infringing listing(s).
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that infringes copyright, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Secrets Escorts immediately via the ‘contact us’ page on our website.
Dealings with Organisations and Individuals
You agree that your interactions with organisations and/or individuals found on or through the Service are solely between you and such organisations and/or individuals.
You agree that Secrets Escorts is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between Customers of and/ or Escorts advertised on the Secrets Escorts website, you understand and agree that Secrets Escorts is under no obligation to become involved.
In the event of a dispute with one or more other Customer and Escorts advertised on the Secrets Escorts website, you hereby release Secrets Escorts, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or the service you have received from an Escort advertised on the Secrets Escorts website.
Termination of Service
You agree that Secrets Escorts, both immediately and without notice, has the right to:
- Delete or deactivate escort profiles;
- Block your email or IP address;
- Terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof);
- Remove and discard any Content within the Service that has violated the Terms; and
- Further, you agree that Secrets Escorts shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service and that you will not attempt to use the Service after said termination.
By entering this site it is deemed that you have read, fully understood and agreed to the terms and conditions above.
Understanding How We Use Your Data
What will happen to my data if I contact you?
- Customer: When you contact us we will forward your information to your chosen Escort to enable them to make and manage bookings with you and ensure that your request is fulfilled.
- User/Escort: Should you contact us with a view to advertising your services via our agency we will store and process your information to satisfy that you meet our age and ID requirements before offering you promotional advertising services with our agency. If you and ourselves agree that you will be promoted on our website we will store your details securely so that we can continue to make our introduction services available for you.
Who will be using my data?
- Secrets Escorts and/or Users/Escorts of Secrets Escorts advertising services to effect an introduction between the Customer and an Escort whom they wish to engage the companionship services.
What do we use your data for?
- Customer: While you are using our Secrets Escorts website we will store and process your data to enable us to provide you with companionship and Escort services you have requested. We will store and process your data so that we can organise and manage your escort bookings. In order to fulfil your request, we may need to include personal information that may be of a sensitive nature.
- User/Escort: As a user of Secrets Escorts advertising services we will store your information, which will include personal information of a sensitive nature so that we are able to offer you promotion and advertising by our agency on our website in order to generate escort and companionship bookings for you.
Who has access to my data?
- Customer & User: only those individuals, regulatory or legal bodies as required for us to run our business and provide services to you.
How secure is my data?
- Customer & User: We store your data on secure servers in the UK. We will use proper security measures and procedures and use all reasonable endeavours to ensure your data is secure.
What data will be shared?
- Customer: We will share your data with a User/Escort that you wish to engage the companion services of.
- User/Escort: We will not share your sensitive personal data with a Customer who wishes to engage your services. It will be for you to share your data with a Customer if you agree to provide services to the Customer who seeks your companion services and thus becomes a Client of yours.
- Secrets Escorts will never provide contact numbers or personal details to a Customer of any Escort who is actively advertising their services with Secrets Escorts, or those Escorts who no longer advertise their services with Secrets Escorts.
- We will not share your data with any third parties other than those detailed within this document. We may however be required to share your information with any regulators or legal bodies that request it. Should we be subject to share your information for any regulatory or legal reason where possible this will be communicated to you.
What data is being stored?
- Customer: We will store your personal information so that we are able to provide you with escort services. This may include data of a sensitive nature. We will store details of enquiries and bookings as required to be able to fulfil your request. We will only store this data with your explicit consent.
- User/Escort: As a user of Secrets Escorts promotional and advertising services we will store the personal details that you have submitted to us via our website, email, telephone, social media or any instant messaging services, or however you have chosen to contact us during the submission process, or given to us by you when you register with Secrets Escorts. This may include sensitive and/or personal data which we will only collect and store with your explicit consent.
How long will my data be stored?
- Customer: Your data will be stored for as long as it is required, after which it will be deleted. Details will be stored as long as is required in order to complete your bookings with an escort and are usually deleted within 24 hours of the booking and meeting of the Escort having taken place.
- User: As a User of Secrets Escorts advertising services we will store your details for up to 7 years, after which your personal information will be deleted.
How is your data stored and processed?
We will collect, store and process your data in the UK only and we will not knowingly transfer your data outside of the EU. Your data will be stored for as long as is required for us to provide our services to you, either as a customer or as a user of our advertising services. We will ensure that all data is deleted in accordance with the terms herein.
In order to provide our services to Escorts that use our promotional and advertising services we use recognised third parties to provide banking services. We also reserve the right in the future to engage a reputable third party to take payments. We will store details of transactions and payments received from Users for up to 7 years (or as long as is required by UK financial and company regulations). Such third parties may operate outside the EU and if this is the case we will ensure that your data is protected.
We will only use your data for the purposes for which it was collected. By law, we may be required to disclose your personal details without your knowledge, for example in connection with ongoing or impending legal proceedings; in order to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights, which may include providing information for the purpose of the prevention of fraud or to reduce credit risk; to any individual who we believe may apply to a court or such authority for that information and where we believe that a court of such authority will be reasonably likely to order the disclosure of that same personal information.
- To be able to process your request to engage the services of an Escort that advertises their services on the Secrets Escorts website;
- To administer, maintain and protect all aspects of our business, including troubleshooting, the analysis of data, testing, updating and maintaining our systems and to support, report and host data;
- To use data analytics in order to improve our services, websites, customer relationships and working practices; and
- For technical and usage purposes.
Type of data being processed:
- Details regarding your identity, your contact details including your address and sensitive personal information.
Processing this data lawfully:
- The creation of a contract with you with your explicit consent;
- To protect our legitimate interests in order that we can run our business, provide administrative and IT services, network security, prevent fraudulent activity, to enable us to restructure or reorganise our business or to comply with a legal obligation; and
- To protect our legitimate interests to best fit Customers to products and services offered by Escorts, who advertise their services on our website, and to keep our website updated as appropriate and to develop our business.
While Secrets Escorts does not encourage or condone improper conduct and content on our website, you understand and agree that you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials, particularly in relation to external links which are not owned or managed by Secrets Escorts. You therefore agree to use the service at your own risk.
How can you change your preferences?
You have the right to review your personal information and have inaccurate information about you corrected. If you wish to do so, or to notify a change in your details please contact us at [email protected] or on 0161 7986769.
Can you opt out at a later date?
When you give us your agreement to process your data, you may contact us to amend or cancel this agreement at any time. You may choose to object to processing and may request that your data is deleted with limitation. All user rights are respected in accordance with the GDPR. Where your personal sensitive data is collected, we will always ask for your explicit consent, which you can withdraw at any time by getting in touch with us on 0161 7986769 or at [email protected].
Subject Access Requests
Your rights are fully respected so we will respond to any requests for access to personal information as well as requests to delete, correct, transfer data or to stop processing. We will also advise you on how to make a complaint to the relevant authorities (Information Commissioner’s Office). You should make any requests or objections in writing to the Data Controller. The Data Controller is the company manager at the time of your request, who can be contacted at [email protected] or on 0161 7986769.
Subject Access Requests (SARs) will be processed within 20 days and are usually free, but Secrets Escorts does reserve the right to charge for unnecessary or unsubstantiated requests. Secrets Escorts fully complies with Data Protection legislation and will assist in any request or inquiry made by relevant authorities.
How can you contact us, exercise your rights or make a complaint?
If you require further information you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office